recent posts...

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Paper Easter Egg


Do you ever feel like time just keeps going faster? 

I mean, wasn't it just Christmas!

Here I am making paper Easter eggs!



When I changed up the store for Easter, I wanted to have some unique gifts for people to purchase.
I love the paper eggs and I just elaborated on the paper part!

I created an Easter tree with an antique chair.
I love chairs!! I have repurposed a few! This one is still original.

So I used it to my advantage.

I stuck a branch in it!

I love my branches!


I used the seat to make a rabbit nest.

The branches became my tree for my paper Easter eggs.


I think it worked great for showcasing them.


Now I need more since I sold several! Maybe more colors!!
I better hurry...

the Easter bunny will be here before you know it!!

If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

karen@somewhatquirky said...

These are way cute. I pinned it so I could make some next year.

Little Miss Maggie said...

I love what you did with the emblelishment. That flower is the icing on the egg. You were so clever with the chair and the nest. Love it.