recent posts...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

How to make a Birdhouse Lamp

Haven, Flat, House, Home.
Whatever the word you use, it has meaning to you.

When I think of the word home I think of Design and Family.

I love creating in my home. When I do I like to share it here on my blog. Many times I will give you a step by step tutorial that can help you produce it yourself. I have done a few things with birds before like Turning a birdcage into a chandelier.

Today I will teach you How to make a birdhouse lamp.
This is one of my favorite projects to date. It just looks so cute. All it took was a really cool lamp I picked up at Old Time Pottery. It is one of those fill lamps.


Home was the inspiration!

If you want to learn how to make a birdhouse lamp, You can get all the details over at 

And speaking of home....
This event will be great for the collector or designer in you!
Remember there is still time to enter to win tickets for the Country Living Fair!

Hope to see you there!



If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments: